BLT Hot Dogs with the Blackstone Air Fryer Combo
Recipe by Todd Toven
100% beef hot dogs(beef franks)
Bacon, thin slices
Blackstone Steakhouse Seasoning
Hot dog buns
- Preheat Blackstone Air Fryer Combo fryer baskets on medium heat.
- I recommend using very thin bacon. Thick-cut bacon will take longer to cook and won't adhere to the hot dogs as well. Wrap bacon around each hot dog(frank) in a spiral motion.
- Place hot dogs in fryer basket and season the tops with Blackstone's Steakhouse Seasoning or seasoning of your choice.
- Allow hot dogs to cook.
- Meanwhile, dice the desired amount of fresh tomatoes for topping.
- Use pre-shredded lettuce, available in most grocery stores. Otherwise, shred desired amount of your favorite lettuce
- It's not necessary to toast your hot dog buns. If you prefer a toasted hot dog bun, toast buns on griddle top using a low heat setting for a minute or two.
- Bacon-wrapped hot dogs are done when both the hot dog and the bacon are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish buns with mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomato.
- Enjoy your BLT hot dog!