- Oct 06, 2022
Feed 4 for $20 Crunchy Spicy Tofu Sushi Bowl
Crunchy Spicy Tofu Sushi Bowl
Recipe by Jess Ferrin - 2022 Great Griddle Off Contestant
Time: 2 hours
Difficulty: EasyPrice: $19.08
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra firm tofu, pressed and diced into small bite-size pieces
- 2 cups dry jasmine rice, wash/rinse several times until the water is clear
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Seaweed snacks, cut into thin slices
- P.F. Chang’s sriracha mayo hot sauce
- 1 package crispy onions, crush them in the package so they break into small pieces
- Blackstone Teriyaki sear and serve sauce
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 Small pot with lid (to cook rice)
- 1 small pot (to reduce teriyaki sauce)
Directions:1. Once you’ve pressed and diced your tofu, place in a container then pour some Blackstone Teriyaki sear and serve sauce to coat. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Heat your griddle on medium-low.
3. Cook the jasmine rice on the Blackstone in a small pot with a lid according to directions.
4. Pour 1 cup teriyaki sear and serve the sauce in a small pot and place on the griddle. Let this simmer while your rice is cooking to allow it to reduce and thicken.
5. Griddle the tofu on all sides flipping carefully to not break apart the tofu. Once the tofu is cooked, transfer it to a container.
6. Assembly: Rice, tofu, avocado, cucumber, and seaweed slices. Drizzle the reduced teriyaki sauce and P. F. Chang’s spicy mayo. Top with crushed crispy onions and optional sesame seeds.