- Oct 06, 2022
Feed 4 for $20 Griddle Pork Ramen Noodles
Griddle Pork Ramen Noodles
Recipe by Ryan Franck - 2022 Great Griddle Off Contestant
Time: 20 minutes
Difficulty: EasyPrice: $8.56
- 1.5 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 packages of ramen
- ⅓ cup of Bachan's Japanese BBQ Sauce
- Chopped green onion, to garnish
- Vegetable oil, for the griddle
- Start up the griddle on high with a foil pan of water (about 2 inches).
- Dice up the pork tenderloin to cubes less than an inch thick.
- Oil up the griddle and add the diced pork.
- Open packets of ramen and discard the seasoning packet. Add noodles to the water. Stir frequently for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Lower the heat on the pork to medium-high. Continue tossing the pork as it browns. Once fully cooked, adjust the burner to low heat, and add half of the sauce.
- Add the noodles to the pork (using a slotted spoon works best) and stir fry for a min or two. Mix in remaining sauce.
- Plate and Garnish with sliced green onions.