28" XL Culinary W/Cart
Blackstone’s classic 28” Griddle now has a luxury model! Our 28" XL griddles are 3 inches deeper than the regular 28 inch griddles, giving you 88 more square inches for cooking. With a Culinary Style Front Utility Tray, a durable cart with dual side shelves, and a Stainless Culinary Styled Hood, this is no longer JUST a griddle. Our team here at Blackstone understands the struggle of constantly going back and forth between your griddle and the kitchen so we put everything you would need into one convenient cart. With three independently controlled cooking zones pumping out a whopping 48,000 BTUs, the Culinary Pro 28” Cart will have everything you need to create any dish you could imagine!
Due to the size and weight of this item, it will be delivered curbside on a pallet. Please prepare accordingly.
- 28" Cooking Space-613 sq. inches
- Three Independently Controlled Cooking Zones with A Total Of 48,000 BTU's.
- Patented Heat Control Baffle System.
- Culinary Style Front Utility Tray.
- Cart Style with Dual Side Shelves.
- Stainless and Painted Culinary Styled Hood.
- Patented Rear Grease Management System.
- Magnetic Zone on Side Shelf For Tool Retention.
- Updated Culinary Control Handles. Pivoting Paper Towel Holder.
- Gas Rail Threaded Connector: 5/8” 18UNF (United National Fine Thread)
WARNING: Fuels used in liquefied propane gas appliances, and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.