22" Tabletop Griddle with Hood & Stand
Take the Blackstone 22'' Gas Tabletop 2 Burner Griddle anywhere outdoors for big and versatile meals. Equipped with two independently controlled heat zones, you’ll have full control of the 330 sq. inch plate for simultaneous low and high heat cooking. The two "H" style burners provide even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle.
The Blackstone 22" leg stand with side shelf is conveniently portable and easy to break down; take it anywhere you've ever wanted to travel with your griddle. Featured with adjustable legs to level your surface on any terrain, or any height. Side shelf can easily be removed or attached making storage small and conveniently. No stress - easy to clean and feeds the whole family.
The custom designed 22" Griddle Hood helps to keep griddle clean between uses. Hood keeps heat in, keeping temperatures consistent. Heat resistant grip on handle. Attaches and removes easily to change with preference.
AVAILABLE IN STORES ONLY
- 24,000 BTUs of Heat from Two H-Style Burners
- 339 Sq. Inch Heavy-Duty Cooking Surface, Rolled Carbon Steel Griddle Top
- 2 Adjustable Heat Controls with Built-In Igniters
- Integrated Grease Management System
- Adjustable Height Rubber Feet for Stability on Uneven Surfaces
- Uses a 1 lb. Propane Bottle (not included) or a 20 lb. Propane Tank with the Addition of the Bulk Tank Hose Adapter accessory (included)
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Hood Custom Designed to Fit the Blackstone 22″ Table Top Griddle
- Hood keeps Heat in, Keeping Temperatures Consistent
- Heat Resistant Grip on Handle
- Stand : Durable Steel Construction, Fold-able Legs for Easy Transport
- Package Dimensions--27.36" L x 16.9" H x 21.25" W, 66 LBS
- Assembled Dimensions--42.5" L x 43.6" H x 22.45" W
WARNING: Fuels used in liquefied propane gas appliances, and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.