17" Griddle/Air Fryer (Gas/Electric)
If you've always wanted to take your air fryer to the great outdoors, now you can! Consider the game changed. Introducing the Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer. This 2-in-1 travel-sized griddle-air fryer combo is perfect for accompanying you to the campground, tailgate, backyard, and more. You can do it all: bake, sear, roast, sauté, and air fry. This rough and tough Adventure Ready Griddle with Electric Air Fryer will surely impress your friends and family wherever you are. The Griddle and Air Fryer make the perfect combination for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Throw in some hash browns while you cook pancakes, or some French Fries while you make the perfect smash burger, sizzling bacon, or steaks. With this amazing duo, the possibilities are endless.
- Travel-sized air fryer-griddle combo makes it easy to fry on the go
- 267-square-inch cooktop surface
- 4-quart electric air fryer drawer for roasting, baking, and frying
- Rear grease management system for easy clean-up
- Rolled steel griddle top
- Stainless steel burner provides evenly dispersed heat across the griddle surface
- 12,500 BTUs
- Hood and side handles with orange non-slip grips
- Designed for use with 20-pound propane adapter hose (griddle) and electric plug (air fryer)
WARNING: Fuels used in liquefied propane gas appliances, and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.