In a World of spatulas, only one is Golden. Submit your recipe below to enter the battlefield and take your shot at winning the title of champion.
TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES.
IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES.
Entries will be accepted Sept 8-17 with voting in the following weeks. Good luck, Griddle Nation!
You can enter ONE recipe PER category.
HERE ARE THE FOUR CATEGORIES:
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tailgating Food
Frequently Asked Questions
All entries must be submitted through the online recipe form. CLICK HERE
You most certainly can, but it isn't required. By posting it on social media, you can earn up to 3 bonus points for posting it on 3 different social media platforms (1 point for each different social media platform used). Just be sure to use the #GreatGriddleOff23 hashtag!
Yes, this is the Great GRIDDLE Off. The majority of the recipe must be made on a griddle top.
By entering you give the sponsor (Blackstone Products/ North Atlantic Imports, LLC) unrestricted use of your recipe(s) and provided image(s) submitted by entry which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation or further compensation.
The winner will be announced on Oct. 9th, 2023 by 12 pm MT.
You may only submit 1 recipe per category for a total of 4 different recipes.
Entries will be accepted between September 8 - 17, 2023.
Top 16 recipes
• A spot in the virtual “Great Griddle Off 2023” Cookbook
• Free physical copy of “Great Griddle Off 2023” Cookbook
Top 8 recipes
• Merch Item
• $150 Blackstone Gift Card
• All prizes listed above
Top 4 recipes (winner from each category)
• Embroidered Great Griddle Off apron
• All prizes listed above
• Golden Spatula (plated with 24k Gold)
• All other prizes listed above
Bonus: For every round of voting, a person will be selected at random to receive a $25 Blackstone gift card + Free Shipping
If entrants are under the age of 18 years, they must have expressed permission from a legal parent or guardian and adult supervision while using a griddle.
Voting starts on September 22nd, 2023 and will go until October 7th, 2023.
Great Griddle Off 2023 Rules
1. Original recipes only
2. The majority of the recipes must be made using a griddle top
3. Only 1 recipe submission per category per person
4. To be eligible for consideration, all recipes must be submitted through the online submission form.
5. Recipes posted to social media must be posted using the #GreatGriddleOff23 hashtag to be eligible for the extra points
6. If entrants are under the age of 18 years, they must have expressed permission from a legal parent or guardian and adult supervision while using a griddle.
7. Entrants must be residents of the Contiguous US.
8. Only entries submitted between September 8th - September 17th at 11:59 MST will be considered.
9. By entering you give the sponsor (Blackstone Products/ North Atlantic Imports, LLC) unrestricted use of your recipe(s) and provided image(s) submitted by entry which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith without further compensation.
Great Griddle Off 2023 Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
10. How to Enter: Between September 8 – September 17, submit an original recipe through the online submission form.
11. Eligibility: The Great Griddle Off 2023 is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) Contiguous United States. Employees of North Atlantic Imports, LLC (“Blackstone Products”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the competition. The Great Griddle Off 2023 is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: North Atlantic Imports, LLC, 1073 W. 1700 N., Logan, UT 84321. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM, nor is FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, or KLAVIYO associated with the Giveaway in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Great Griddle Off must be directed to Blackstone, and not to FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM, and all entrants release FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, or KLAVIYO from any and all claims arising out of the Great Griddle Off.
13. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Great Griddle Off, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Blackstone, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Great Griddle Off. Whether an entrant's entry is selected as a winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
14. Timing: The Great Griddle Off begins on September 8, 2023 and ends on October 7, 2023 11:59 Mountain Standard Time MST; Blackstone Products computer is the official time-keeping device for the Great Griddle Off.
15. Selection of Winner: Sixteen recipes will be selected from all the recipes submitted (4 from each category). These sixteen recipes will be put into a bracket, which will be voted on by the public. Voting will be available on blackstoneproducts.com. The winner will be selected and notified October 9, 2023 by 12 Noon Mountain Time “MT”.
16. Winner Requirements: Blackstone Products will notify the potential winners via direct message over Facebook, Instagram, or email, respectively. The potential winners will be required to respond to Blackstone Product’s notification with his/her intent to accept the prize within three (3) days from the date the initial notification is sent. The winners may also be required to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability Release to Blackstone Products within five (5) days from the date initial notification is sent. Failure to respond to the initial notification within the specified time frame, failure to return the Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability Release (If required) within the specified timeframe or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Any potential winner agrees by submitting their Entry to accept the prize for their personal use, will not attempt to sale, transfer for profit any part of the prize package. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason in the sole discretion of Blackstone Products, an alternate potential winner will be selected.
17. Prize: Sixteen recipes will be selected from all the recipes submitted (4 from each category) and will be guaranteed a spot in the digital Great Griddle Off 2023 Cookbook, receive a free physical copy of the cookbook, and receive a free merch item. In addition to the previous prize, the top 8 recipes will also receive a $150 Blackstone Products Gift Card. In addition to that, the top 4 (winner of each category) will receive an exclusive Great Griddle Off 2023 apron. In addition to the previous prizes, the top voted recipe winner will receive a golden spatula in addition to all other prizes.
18. Publicity: Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Blackstone Products may use the winner's name, likeness, the Entry and/or Prize information for contextual purposes worldwide, including the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s waiver of any right or interest in the Entry or publicity materials resulting from the Great Griddle Off, and the winners irrevocably transfers any right, title or interest in such publicity materials to Blackstone Products for its unlimited use in any medium.
20. General Conditions: If, for any reason, the Great Griddle Off 2023 is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Blackstone Products which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Blackstone Products reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Great Griddle Off. In such event, Blackstone Products may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. Blackstone Products reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Great Griddle Off or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In addition, by entering the Great Griddle Off, entrants acknowledge that they may be subject to Blackstone Product’s background check procedures. Blackstone Products reserves the right to revoke a potential winner’s status or a winner’s status if at any point it determines in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner has failed Blackstone Product’s background check protocols, in which case Blackstone Products may, at its discretion, choose an alternate potential winner from among the remaining applicable entries for such date’s drawing. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Blackstone Products reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Blackstone Product's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Winner is solely liable for any federal, state or local tax obligations associated with acceptance of the prizes.
21. Release and Limitations of Liability: Blackstone Product is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Great Griddle Off or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Great Griddle Off. Blackstone Products assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Blackstone Products is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Great Griddle Off.
22. Disputes: In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Great Griddle Off, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Blackstone Products with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Blackstone Product's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.