- 4 Chicken breasts
- 4oz of Feta Cheese
- 4oz shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Beefsteak Tomato, Sliced
- 1 Small Jar of Sun-Dried Tomatoes, cut into little bits
- 1 Small Bundle of Spinach
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt/pepper
- Cooking spray
- Butterfly all 4 pieces of chicken by slicing in half, but not all the way through the other side. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken and gently rub.
- Layer the inside with spinach, sliced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold chicken over and seal with a toothpick if necessary. Sprinkle the tops of the chicken with all of the spices.
- Preheat Air-Fryer to medium .
- Spray Air-Fryer trays with cooking spray, and place the chicken breasts on the tray. Be careful not to allow the goodies inside to fall out.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 10 minutes, or until the top of the chicken is golden brown. Carefully, flip the chicken and cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from tray, serve with green beans or your favorite vegetable.