- May 15, 2020
Air Fryer Stuffed French Toast
- 8 Slices Soft Bread
- 8 Tablespoon Raspberry Jam
- 8 Tablespoons Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar (for sprinkling)
- Maple Syrup (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- On a clean surface, lay out bread.
- Place a tablespoon of the raspberry jam in the center of a piece of bread and a tablespoon of cream cheese in the center of another piece. Smooth out the cream cheese and jam leaving space on the edges.
- Place the jam and cream cheese slices together. Cut off the crusts. Using a fork press the edges pinching them together to make a seal.
- Repeat steps to complete all 8 pieces of bread.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F for 2 minutes.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Dip sealed sandwich into egg mixture, place in air fryer and cook 5 minutes, flip sandwich over and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or dip in maple syrup.