AirFryer Mini Spinach and Cheese Quiche
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- 1 Package Pie Crust Dough
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 Pieces Crumbled Bacon
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/8 tsp of nutmeg
- Cooking Spray
- Heat griddle top to medium/high. Sauté bacon and onions. Remove bacon and place on a paper towel. Toss the onions in some of the bacon grease.
- Add minced garlic and spinach to onions. Sauté until spinach is wilted. Remove and set to the side.
- Roll out the pie crust, and cut circles with a cookie cutter. Ball up the excess dough, roll out, and cut again until you have 12 circles.
- Preheat air fryer to medium, and spray silicone muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Press 1 pie crust in each cup. Put a spoonful of spinach, onions, and bacon in the bottom of each cup.
- In a pyrex cup, whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, nutmeg, salt/pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into each cup until it reaches the top of the pie crust.
- Cook in the air fryer about 10 mins, or until the tops are golden brown.