AirFryer Sausage Pancake Muffins
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- 2 Cups Pancake Mix
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Package Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage
- Cooking Spray
- In a mixing bowl, combine pancake mix, water, and vanilla to make the pancake batter. Set to the side.
- Heat Air Fryer to medium. Spray trays with cooking spray.
- Roll sausage into 1” balls, and place in the air fryer. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove sausage balls and place on a paper towel.
- Spray silicone muffin cups with cooking spray, and add 1 tablespoon pancake batter into the bottom. Add 1 meat ball to each cup, and cover with another 1-2 tablespoons of batter.
- Add muffin cups to air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove the muffins from the cups, place on a plate, and drizzle with syrup.