AirFryer Strawberry Hand Pies
Recipe By Danielle Zechmann
- 1 Package of Pie Crust Dough
- 1 Small Jar of Strawberry Jam
- 1 Egg White
- ¼ cup of Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- On a clean dry surface, lay out a sheet of the pie dough. Using a cookie cutter cut out 8 shapes. Repeat with the second sheet of pie dough. If you desire more pies, ball up the discarded dough, roll out with a rolling pin, and cut out more shapes.
- Place a tablespoon of jam in the center of the dough cutout. Place another piece of dough on top. Using a fork pinch the edges together. Brush the egg white over both sides and sprinkle with sugar.
- Preheat air fryer to medium.
- Spray cooking spray on air fryer trays, and place 4 hand pies in each tray.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook another 2-3 mins.
- Remove from tray and enjoy!