- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Cornmeal
- 2 1/2 Cups of Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup of Milk
- Vegetable Oil
- Hot Sauce
Mix dry ingredients together, add the onions and mix so the onions get coated well.
Mix in milk and hot sauce (about 10-15 dashes is good).
Add extra flour and cornmeal if you want a thicker patty.
Turn the Blackstone griddle on medium to medium-low heat.
Drizzle a heavy coating of vegetable oil where you will be cooking and begin dropping spoonfuls, about Â¼ cup, of onion batter in the oil.
Cook until golden brown, and flip. Adjust heat if needed.
Serve with ketchup, spicy ketchup, buttermilk ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce!