Asparagus Wrapped with Speck and Provolone
Recipe by Desiree ”BlackstoneBetty” Dukes
1 bundle asparagus
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp black pepper
1 package Italian speck, thin sliced about 3 oz
½ lb provolone cheese, sliced thin
- Smash garlic clove and mix into olive oil.
- Snap or cut ends off asparagus, discard ends. Toss asparagus in olive oil and black pepper.
- Lay 1 slice of speck on a cutting board and top with 1-2 pieces of provolone. Top that with about 5 asparagus spears and wrap the bundle of asparagus tightly with the cheese and speck. You should end up with 6-7 bundles.
- Preheat Blackstone AirFryer to medium-high heat.
- Place wrapped bundles carefully, seam side down, into parchment paper lined airfryer drawers.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until asparagus is tender and cheese is melted.