Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- 4-6 Strips Thick cut Bacon
- 1 Lb. of 80/20 Ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons of Blackstone All Purpose Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons of Dill relish
- 2 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Large Tortillas
"Come Back" Sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup of Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Yellow mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Blackstone All Purpose Seasoning
Heat your Blackstone Griddle to medium-high heat and cook the bacon well done. Remove the bacon from the griddle and chop small.
Add the ground beef and Blackstone All Purpose seasoning to the griddle and chop the meat. Be sure to mix in some of the remaining bacon fat into the beef as it cooks. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the chopped bacon and relish and toss to mix everything together. Cook for another 3 minutes.
Move the beef mix to the side of the griddle and add your tortillas. Add a handful of cheese evenly over the tortillas and then some of the beef mix to one side. Cook for 2 minutes and then fold in half. You can use a bacon press or weight to hold the quesadilla in place.
In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder and Blackstone All Purpose Seasoning. Mix evenly to incorporate all ingredients.
Once the cheese is all melted, remove the quesadilla from the griddle and cut into quarters. Serve hot with the Comeback Sauce.