Bacon Chicken Party Dip
Recipe by Desiree Blackstone Betty Dukes
3 chicken breast , diced small
1 package bacon , diced small
1 heaping cup of mayo, Dukes preferred
2 blocks cream cheese, softened
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 8 oz block cheddar cheese, grated
3 garlic cloves, grated
1-4 oz jar pimentos, drained
Blackstone Parmesan Ranch Seasoning
- Dice chicken and bacon into small bite sized pieces. Cook chicken and bacon on medium low heat separately on the Blackstone. Season chicken with Blackstone Parmesan Ranch seasoning. Set aside when done.
- In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, pimentos, half of the green onions, and about one tablespoon of the Parmesan Ranch seasoning.
- Mix in the chicken and half of the bacon.
- Put mixture into a casserole or baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese and remaining bacon. Dip can be reheated in oven before serving or served hot off the Blackstone. Add remaining green onions when ready to serve!
* Recipe can be reduced by half for a small batch.