Bacon Fried Corn 3.0
Recipe by: CJ Frazier
Watch this recipe being made here >> https://youtu.be/toHxC1xJPv4
2 bags of Frozen Corn
Blackstone All Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat your griddle top on low. Start by adding diced pancetta and let it slowly cook so we can gently render the fat without cooking it too fast. Also, be sure to toss the pancetta occasionally to brown all sides.
- While that is cooking dice up 2 tomatoes and mince half a red onion. By the time you finish that you should see that your pancetta is starting to brown. You can up your heat to medium if necessary.
- While it finishes cooking chop up your fresh basil and parsley. The amount you chop is totally a preference. Your pancetta should be done cooking at this point.
- Leaving all the fat on the griddle, add your frozen corn to the pancetta. Toss and coat the corn with the pancetta fat and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. The last seasoning you’ll need to add is the Blackstone All-Purpose Seasoning. Toss and incorporate all your seasonings.
- The last step is to add your diced tomatoes, minced red onion, fresh basil, and parsley. Add this on the griddle top, toss with corn and pancetta.
- Plate in a large dish garnish with grated parmesan and enjoy!