- Aug 20, 2018
Balsamic Grilled Vegetable Medley
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 2 Yellow Squash, Sliced
- 2 Zucchini, Sliced
- 1 Small Onion, Sliced
- 1 Asparagus Stalks, Chopped into 3-inch Stalks
- 4 Oz. of Feta Cheese
In a medium bowl combine all marinade ingredients and stir until well-combined.
Place sliced vegetables in a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
Drizzle your marinade over vegetables until well-coated.
Place in fridge 1/2 - 3 hours to marinade.
Heat your griddle to medium-high heat and coat with a thin layer of olive oil.
Add vegetables to griddle and cook for 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally.
Remove from griddle and add feta cheese chunks
*Can also drizzle with additional balsamic vinegar to taste*