- Mar 30, 2018
Serves 2 Time: 10 minutes Difficulty: Expert
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon crème de banana
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Grill lighter
- Preheat Blackstone griddle to medium heat.
- Add butter directly to the griddle top. Once butter is halfway melted, add brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix with spatulas then add bananas. Let cook for 1 minute.
- Constantly stir the mixture with spatulas as to not burn the sugar. Add brandy and crème de banana. Immediately use a lighter to ignite the alcohol. Allow mixture to burn for at least 10 seconds, then mix until the flames are gone. Bananas should be fully coated in the syrup and caramelized.
- Use a spatulas to transfer the syrup-like banana mixture onto scoops of ice cream.
- Sprinkle a light dusting of cinnamon on top of everything and enjoy.