- Mar 30, 2018
Bonzai Pipeline Tacos
- 1 Lb. of Diced Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breast
- 20 Oz. of Crushed Pineapple in Juice
- 1 Cup of Mr. Yoshida's Marinade & Cooking Sauce: Original Gourmet - Sweet & Savory
- Granulated Garlic to taste
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 Diced JalapeÃ±os with Seeds Removed
- 1 Diced Red Onion
- 1 Green Pepper, Sliced
- 12 Flour Street Taco-Sized Tortillas (approximately 5" in diameter)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Chopped Cilantro
Preheat the Blackstone griddle to high heat. When heated, coat the griddle top with light olive oil.
Drop diced chicken on one zone of the hot griddle top. Lightly season with granulated garlic, salt, and black pepper.
Drop jalapeÃ±o, onions, and green pepper onto another zone of the hot griddle top. Season with Salt.
Drop Crushed pineapple onto separate zone of the hot griddle top.
Mix and flip all ingredients on griddle top with spatula as they cook.
Cook Peppers until slightly blackened and onions until mostly translucent. Cook Pineapple until slightly blackened. Cook Chicken until done and outside is slightly blackened.
Turn griddle to low heat.
Add Mr. Yoshida's Marinade and mix all ingredients on griddle top together with spatulas.
Warm Tortillas on griddle top until brown. Do not let them burn.
Fill each Tortilla with an equal amount of hot mixed ingredients. Garnish with Fresh chopped cilantro to taste.
Enjoy the spicy sticky sweet taste of Bonzai Pipeline Tacos!