- Sep 05, 2023
- 1 package refrigerated corn Sopes
- Cooking oil for the griddle
- 1 pound ground Chorizo
- 3 eggs
- Tex Mex seasoning (Blackstone's Street Taco recommended)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican cheese blend recommended)
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup Mexican crumbling cheese, like queso fresco
- Hot sauce (Cholula Chili Garlic recommended)
Heat your Blackstone griddle to low heat.
Drizzle some cooking oil on the griddle top and place the sopes down. Also, drizzle oil inside the sopes. Flip them until both sides are lightly toasted, and then remove.
On a medium-heated griddle top with some oil, place the Chorizo.
Crack the eggs and mix them in with the Chorizo. Sprinkle with Tex Mex seasoning and fold the mixture up while cooking.
Place the sopes on a plate. Fill each one with the Chorizo filling. Top each sope with onions and cilantro. Drizzle hot sauce and sprinkle more seasoning.
Enjoy your flavorful Breakfast Sopes!