- Feb 10, 2023
Savor the love with this easy-to-make bruschetta chicken pasta recipe cooked on the Blackstone griddle. Juicy chicken, fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese create a classic flavor combination. Cook the entire meal on the griddle for easy clean up.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons Blackstone Essentials Seasoning
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 4-6 basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 box penne pasta
- 3-4 tablespoons European butter
- 2-3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Balsamic glaze
Fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
Topping and Garnish
In a bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and Blackstone Essentials Seasoning. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Place chicken breasts in the mixture and ensure they are evenly coated. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes or up to 1-2 hours.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook penne noodles until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix together the diced tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Preheat your Blackstone to 350-375 degrees and place the marinated chicken breasts on the griddle. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
In a separate pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the cooked noodles and parmesan cheese, tossing to combine. Remove from heat.
Once the chicken is cooked through, top each breast with the bruschetta mixture and a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese. Cover with a dome to melt the cheese, about 2 minutes.
Arrange the noodles on a serving platter and place the chicken on top. Garnish with chopped basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve hot.