- 3 Lb. of Ground Chicken
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups of Plain Panko Bread Crumb
- 1/3 Cup of Sliced Green Onions
- 1/3 Cup of Carrots, Sliced & Diced Small
- 1 Celery Stalk (the Center leafy stalks are best, use the leaves too!)
- 3 Oz. of Blue Cheese (crumble bigger pieces)
- 1/4 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic powder
- Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper to Taste
Slice green onions, slice and dice carrots and celery into small pieces, crumble blue cheese into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients with a spoon. Roll out 30 meatballs (10 meatballs per 1 pound of chicken).
Drizzle Blackstone with vegetable oil and cook meatballs on medium heat, turning every so often to cook each side. Use a dome and steam halfway through. Continue to drizzle vegetable oil as needed throughout. Cook time may vary depending on size of meatballs and temp but for 30 took 15 minutes total.