- May 10, 2023
Treat yourself to Blackstone Betty's sweet Cannoli Crepes cooked on a traditional (or electric) Blackstone griddle. Perfect for breakfast or dessert, these crepes are sure to impress any crowd. So what are you waiting for? Fire up your griddle and enjoy this delicious treat!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup milk, warmed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Ghee for cooking
- Honey roasted pistachios to garnish
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional, for chocolate crepes only)
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese, drained
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, plus extra for garnish
For Cannoli Dip
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the Cannoli Dip ingredients and set it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
In a separate large mixing bowl, sift the flour, then add all remaining crepe ingredients (except the ghee and honey roasted pistachios) and whisk until you get a smooth and thin batter. For chocolate crepes, add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the batter.
Heat ghee on medium-low heat on a griddle surface until it melts. Add between 1/4 and 1/2 cup of batter to the griddle and immediately spread it using a crepe spreader tool, creating a thin circular crepe. Cook the crepe for 1.5 minutes per side using a crepe spatula to flip it.
Remove the cooked crepe and keep it warm under a clean kitchen towel until all crepes are made.
To serve, fill the crepes with the cannoli filling and garnish with chocolate chips and honey roasted pistachios. Enjoy!
Shop the Blackstone Crepe Kit