Recipe by: Nathan Lippy
4 chicken cutlets
1 sweet yellow onion, julienne
½ red bell pepper, julienne
½ green bell pepper, Julienne
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/3 cup ranch dressing
¼ cup buffalo sauce
8 slices pepper jack cheese
Blackstone Cheesesteak Seasoning
4 hoagie rolls
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your griddle to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt, pepper, and a good bit of Blackstone Cheesesteak Seasoning on both sides.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the hot griddle and cook the chicken for 3 minutes per side.
- Add a bit more olive oil next to the chicken and add the onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms with a bit more Blackstone Cheesesteak Seasoning. Toss to evenly coat and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is nearly finished, using your spatulas or a knife and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Make 4 even piles of chicken and add some of the veggies over the tops of each. Add a couple of pieces of pepper jack cheese over each stack and cover to melt.
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch and buffalo sauce evenly and add to the bottom of each hoagie roll. Add the chicken stacks to the hoagie rolls, slice, and serve hot.