Chicken Parmesan Ranch Sandwich
Recipe by CJ Frazier
Pre Time: 20 mins
3 Chicken Cutlets
Blackstone Parmesan Ranch Seasoning
Martins Rolls Sandwich Buns
Blackstone Egg Rings
- Pre heat Blackstone griddle to medium high.
- On a plate add 3 chicken cutlets and lightly cover with olive oil, salt, pepper and Blackstone Parmesan Ranch Seasoning on each side.
- On your griddle top add a light amount of olive oil and cook for 3-4 mins each side till cooked completely. Pull off the griddle and turn your heat to low.
- Slice your chicken to fit into your egg rings.
- Place Egg Rings on Griddle and add enough shredded mozzarella to inside of egg rings (not to much, just enough for a nice bed of cheese), chicken, pepperoni and top with mozzarella to liking.
- Cover with a basting dome, spray water around egg rings before covering, and heat till cheese is melted.
- While Cheese is melting place your Martins rolls on the griddle to lightly toast.
- Remove dome when cheese is meted, place your rolls on a platter, slide a spatula under your egg rings and ingredients, and place on your toasted buns. Add a desired amount of marinara and freshly sliced basil.
- Top with your bun crown and enjoy!