- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 5 Chicken Sausage Links (precooked), sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Red Onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Yellow Squash, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Cup of Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine all vegetables, olive oil, and seasonings (everything except the chicken sausage). Stir to coat vegetables evenly with oil and seasonings.
Heat your griddle to medium-high heat and cover with a thin layer of olive oil.
Add vegetables to hot griddle and cook approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add chicken sausage and stir to combine. Cook an additional 5 minutes until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated.