- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Two 16 oz Packages of Sirloin Steaks
- 2 Large White Onions
- 4 Large Green Zucchini
- 16 Oz. of Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons of Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 8 Tablespoons of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter or Garlic Butter
- 1 Dash Iodized Salt
- 1 Dash Ground Pepper
- 1 Dash Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Carrot
- 1/2 Cup of Peas
- 2-3 Scrambled Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Onion
- 2 Tablespoons of Unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoons of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Cups of Uncooked Parboiled Rice
- 2 1/2 Cups of Cups Water
Slice the meat and vegetables into bite sized pieces.
Melt 2 Tbsp of butter, add the meat, then add 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
Melt the other 2 Tbsp of butter, add the onions and zucchini, then add the last 5 Tbsp of soy sauce and a dash of salt and pepper.
Stir occasionally for 7- 8 minutes or to desired tenderness.
For the chicken, add lemon juice for the last minute of cooking and cook steak to desired temperature.
Add the mushrooms a few minutes before the meat is done because these cook fast!
Bring 2 Â½ cups water to rolling boil.
Add 2 cups rice and remove from heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove cover for 5 minutes so the rice absorbs the remaining water. Melt the butter on your flat top.
Once the rice has absorbed all the water, add the scrambled eggs, carrots, peas, and onions together on the griddle over medium heat.
Add the soy sauce, salt, and pepper and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring often.