- Jun 07, 2018
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Parsley, Dry
- 1 Teaspoon of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter, Melted
- 1 Lb. of Crabmeat
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Rye Bread Slices
- Mayonnaise to Spread
- 8 Provolone Cheese Slices
Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients and fold in the crab meat without breaking apart the lumps.
Set Blackstone Griddle to medium-high heat and cook peppers in olive oil until soft. Use the Blackstone Basting Cover to help steam the peppers soft. Set peppers aside on no heat or in a bowl.
Turn Blackstone to medium heat.
Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the outside of the bread and place on the griddle. Add the provolone cheese, crab meat mixture and green peppers.
Let them cook slowly until golden brown and melted. The Blackstone Basting Cover with a squirt of water around the sandwich will help melt everything together!