- 1/3 cup Soy Vay - Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- 16 oz frozen broccoli florets
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Preheat AirFryer to 425 degrees F for 10 minutes
- Whisk together Teriyaki marinade with sesame oil and Sriracha.
- Fold frozen broccoli florets into Asian marinade until well coated. Using tongs, place coated florets into the air fryer basket.
- AirFry for 8-12 minutes, shaking basket and moving broccoli with tongs every four minutes. Air fry until broccoli is cooked through and slightly caramelized
- Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve hot
NOTE: keep an eye on the broccoli toward the end of the cooking because sugars in the marinade can turn from cooked and crispy to burnt and undesirable very quickly.
PRO TIP: Lining the AirFryer drawer bottom with foil before preheating and cooking makes cleaning up marinade drippings much easier.