- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoons of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 2-3 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2-1 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup of Pecans
- 1 Can Pumpkin (15oz.)
- 1 1/4 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Additional Toppings of your Choice
Slice bread into desired thickness
Crack your 6 eggs into a large mixing bowl, and beat them
Add salt, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, pecans, can of pumpkin, and heavy whipping cream.
Mix all ingredients together in the mixing bowl.
Heat your Blackstone griddle to low temp and apply a light coat of cooking oil.
Submerge bread slices in the mixing bowl batter to coat, then gently place on the griddle.
Wait til one side is cooked and flip, being careful not to burn.
Plate and garnish with desired toppings.