Fried Oreos & Funnel Cake
By Bruce Mitchell
Watch the video on Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV - just search for "Blackstone"
- Krusteaz Pancake Mix
- 1pk Oreos
- Powdered Sugar
- Add 3 cups of pancake mix to a bowl and add water till it is the same thickness as pancake batter. Add 2tsp of vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- To fry – heat a cast iron pan with oil on the Blackstone to 300-325 degrees.
- Dunk Oreos in batter and place in oil
- Cook till the bottoms are golden brown and flip (about 3minutes each side)
- Top with powder sugar and enjoy!
- If you have left over batter drizzle it into the oil till it covers the top. Cook for 3-5 minutes and flip once it’s golden brown and cook for another 3 minutes.