- 8 Red Potatoes With Skins on, Scrubbed and Diced
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Paprika
- 3/4 Tablespoon of Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Salt
- 1/4 Tablespoon of Pepper
- 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Heat your griddle to high heat and cover the surface evenly with olive oil.
In a large bowl, combine diced potatoes, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat potatoes evenly.
Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
Add parmesan cheese and continue cooking another 5 minutes or until desired doneness (the longer you cook them the crispier the outside of the potatoes becomes).