Garlicky Sesame Teriyaki Yaki Soba Noodles
Recipe by Desirée ‘BlackstoneBetty’ Dukes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 17.75 oz pack refrigerated Yaki Soba Noodles
- ½-1 c Blackstone Sesame Teriyaki Sear & Serve
- 1 bunch or 1 c Green Onions, sliced and divided
- 5 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp seasoned Wok Oil or Stir Fry Oil
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Slice green onions dividing onions using the whites and some green for cooking and reserving some for garnishing.
- Prepare yaki soba noodles per instructions on package by either microwaving to warm and separate or run under warm water and toss in a light drizzle or 1 tsp of wok oil, set aside.
- On medium high to high heat drizzle 1 tbsp wok oil and add ground beef to cook. Using a spatula or scraper to chop the meat until cooked through.
- Form an open space in the center of your pile of ground beef and add 1 tbsp wok oil adding the garlic and green onions including the whites of the onions mixing to coat with oil and allow to cook 30-60 seconds. Toss garlic and onions into the ground beef.
- Add prepared yaki soba noodles and toss together using two spatulas.
- Lower heat to medium or medium low and mix in the desired amount of Blackstone Sesame Teriyaki Sear and Serve sauce to evenly coat.
- Remove, plate and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Add in any vegetables desired and/or use pork, chicken or seafood in place of beef!
Seasoned wok oil or stir fry oil is full of flavor like sesame, ginger, garlic &onion, and made for high heat cooking. Look for brands like Tsang or Sun Luck!