By Bruce Mitchell
Watch the video on Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV - just search for "Blackstone"
- 32 OZ package of Alligator Bone in Legs
- 3 Tbsp Blackstone Bayou Blend seasoning
- 1 stick of Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 ½ Tbsp Blackstone Bayou Blend seasoning
- Hot Sauce, to taste.
- To make the sauce – add 1 cube of butter and ½ cup of brown sugar to a metal mixing bowl. Add 3 Tbsp of Blackstone Bayou Blend seasoning. Add hot sauce to taste (1tsp).
- Place bowl on Blackstone and cook on medium heat until melted and mixed. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl add 2 ½ cups of flour and 3 tbsp of Bayou Blend seasoning and mix.
- Place alligator legs on a cutting board and cut each leg at the joint.
- Place the alligator legs into the flour and seasoning mix.
- To fry – heat a cast iron pan with oil to 340-350 degrees.
- Place the alligator legs into oil and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown then flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes.