- 1 Burrito-Sized Tortilla 8-10 count Package
- 2 Cups of Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese (Monterey Jack also works well)
- 2 Cups of Cooked, Shredded Chicken (Cook on griddle before hand or pre-cooked works)
- 1/4 Cup of Green Onions Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter Melted
Heat your griddle to medium heat and cover with a thin coat of olive oil.
Cook peppers, onions, and chiles until tender (approximately 5-10 minutes) and set aside.
Top half of a tortilla with shredded cheese, chicken, onions, chiles, and peppers. Fold tortilla in half and press down.
Put a small amount of melted butter on your griddle. Place the folded quesadilla on the griddle and cook for 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness.
Flip to other side and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
Repeat with all remaining ingredients.
Serve with salsa, guacamole, and/or sour cream.