GRIDDLE GIRL AIR FRYER APPLE FRIES
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- 2 large green apples
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- cooking spray
- caramel dip
- Peel apples and cut into thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar. In a separate bowl, scramble two eggs. In the third bowl, pour flour.
- Working in batches, coat apple slice with flour, then egg mixture, then graham crumbs.
- Spray Air fryer tray with cooking spray. Heat to medium.
- Add apple slices to tray and cook 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove and serve with caramel apple dip.