GRIDDLE GIRL AIR FRYER CINNAMON APPLE PIE CUPS
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- 2 large green apples
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp apple pie spice
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- cooking spray
- vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- Peel apples and chop into fine pieces.
- In a bowl, mix apples, brown sugar, apple pie spice, and 1 tbsp butter. Set aside.
- Flatten cinnamon rolls with a rolling pin. Spray silicone muffin cups with cooking spray. Fill each cup with 1 roll.
- Set air fryer to medium and cook cinnamon rolls for 5 mins.
- While the cinnamon rolls are cooking, melt 1 tbsp of butter on the griddle top, and cook apples on medium until softened.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from air fryer and fill each cup with the apples. Cook for 3 more mins in the air fryer.
- Remove apple pie cups from the silicone wrappers, top with ice-cream, and caramel drizzle.