Griddled Peach Crostini with Balsamic Glaze
Recipe by CJ Frazier
- 1 Peach
- Baguette loaf
- Baby Arugula
- Basaltic glaze
- Goats cheese
- Kosher Salt
- Coarse Black Pepper
- Olive oil
- Unsalted Butter
- Blackstone Sweet Maple Seasoning
- Pre heat one zone of your Blackstone to Medium High.
- While your griddle is heating up, slice one peach into small wedges. When done add a small amount of olive oil to the griddle top as well as a 1 tbsp of unsalted butter. Place your peach wedges in the oil and butter and toss around to coat evenly. Once coated, season with a light amount of Koser salt and coarse black pepper. Not much, just a small amount goes a long way for this dish. Toss again and lay your peach wedges on on the side to caramelize.
- While your peaches are cooking slice up your baguette loaf into 1/2” - 3/4” slices on the bias. You should need about 4-5 slices. At this point your peaches will be ready to flip. Each side should only need about 90 seconds to get a light brown caramelization. Be sure not to cook to long to get mushy. You want your peach to still have a bite to it.
- Place your bread on the griddle next to your peaches to toast on one side only. This shouldn’t take more than two minutes. When the bread is a golden brown on one side remove them from the griddle as well as your peaches.
- To plate place the bread on a serving platter with the toasted side up. Add a small amount of baby arugula, a slice of prosciutto, one or two peach wedges, a few crumbles of goat cheese, drizzle with some balsamic glaze and lightly dust with your Blackstone Sweet Maple Seasoning and enjoy!