- Aug 29, 2018
Caramelized Peaches and Ice Cream
Serves 4 Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Heat your griddle to medium-high heat and cover with a small amount of melted butter.
- Drizzle honey on the cut half of each peach - approximately 1/2 teaspoon per peach half.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the cut half of each peach - approximately 1/8 teaspoon per peach half.
- Place on a hot griddle - cut half down.
- Cook approximately 8 minutes (rotating every 2 minutes) or until honey starts to caramelize on the cut half of the peach.
- Remove from griddle and place in a bowl.
- Top with a 1/4 cup scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve.