- 1 Cup of Dry Quinoa
- 2 Cup of Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- Variety of Vegetables (you can use as much or as little as you want-all cut the same size)
- Red & Orange Bell Peppers
- Butternut Squash
- Garlic Salt & Pepper (or any Seasoning you prefer)
- Avocado Oil
- 1/2 - 1 Cup of Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil (drain oil)
- Fresh Basil (cut into ribbons)
- Balsamic Glaze
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Boil 2 c. chicken or vegetable broth and when boiling, add quinoa. Reduce heat to low, and let cook for 15 minutes with the lid on, or until the liquid has absorbed. You can cook ahead of time and keep in fridge for several days.
Chop all vegetables a similar size so they cook evenly. Note: I use lots of onion because they give great flavor!
Heat Blackstone to a medium heat. Once hot, reduce to medium low and add avocado oil to coat the griddle.
Add cut vegetables and spread them evenly on the griddle.
Add garlic salt and pepper liberally to season all the vegetables.
Cook until soft, then remove from heat and enjoy!