- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lb. of Ground Turkey
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 Cups of Cooked Brown Rice
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Jar of Salsa (16 oz.)
- 1 Can of Corn (15 oz.) (drained)
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican or Taco Cheese Blend
- 1 Large Tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup of Reduced-Fat Sour Cream
Heat your griddle to high heat and cover the surface evenly with olive oil.
Cook ground turkey and onion together for 5-7 minutes, turning regularly. When you start cooking your turkey, add your cooked rice to a separate part of your griddle, turn occasionally to make a âfried riceâ.
Add the seasoning mix and water to the turkey. Mix thoroughly.
Add salsa, corn and green chilies to the turkey and stir to combine.
Combine fried rice with ground turkey mixture until thoroughly mixed.
Sprinkle with cheese and let melt.
Once served on plates, top mixture with lettuce, tomato and sour cream.