Hot Italian Sausage Egg and Cheese Crunch Wrap
Recipe by Matt Brown - 2021 Great Griddle Off Finalist
- Large flour tortillas Crispy
- corn tortillas
- 5 Scrambled eggs
- 3 Hashbrowns
- 6 Slices of American cheese
- ½ Cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- Hot Italian sausage links, decased
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat your Blackstone Griddle to medium-high heat and cook the decased sausage links to a ground beef consistency.
- Cook the hashbrowns in a generous amount of butter flipping both sides.
- Scramble the eggs to your liking.
- Briefly heat up flour tortillas on the griddle and set aside.
- Place eggs on tortilla and top with Everything Bagel Seasoning and cheese. Place a crispy corn tortilla over the cheese and add an additional layer of cheese and sausage to the top of the corn tortilla. Add the hashbrowns and gently fold in the flour tortilla around the stack of toppings.
- To fold the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up over the center. Work your way around, folding the flour tortilla over the center fillings.
- Place ¼ cup of cheddar on the griddle. Then place crunch wrap with the folded side down on the cheese to form the crispy cheddar seal. Flip the crunch wrap toast opposite side. Remove from the griddle and cut in half to serve.