- 1 Tablespoon of Allspice
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Freshly Squeezed Lime
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk
Combine all dry ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To use the spice mixture for Kabobs, put about 2 pounds of your choice of meat pieces in a zip-top bag. Boneless skinless chicken thighs work well for this but you can use chicken breast, beef, vegetables, or pineapple.
In a bowl, mix canola oil, lime juice, and coconut milk, and pour into the bag with the meat.
Add 2-4 tablespoons of the dry Jerk Seasoning to the bag (more or less to taste). Seal the bag and mix all the contents together until well coated. Let meat marinade for at least 10 minutes.