Loaded Italian Pork Sandwiches
Recipe by Nathan Lippy
- 4-8 Pork Cutlets
- ¾ cup Blackstone Loaded Italian Sear and Serve
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 8 slices Salami
- 4 slices Coppa
- 8 slices Provolone
- ½ a large Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 4 Potato Rolls
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your griddle to medium-high heat.
- Season one side of the pork cutlets with a bit of salt and pepper. Add a few tablespoons of olive oil to the griddle and cook the pork for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the mayo, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the Loaded Italian Sear and Serve. Mix to evenly combine.
- Flip the pork cutlets and add the remaining Loaded Italian Sear and Serve over the top.
- Add 2 slices of salami and 1 slice of coppa over the cutlets and then top with 1 or 2 pieces of provolone. Cover with a basting dome to melt.
- Lightly toast the buns.
- To build, add some of the sauce to the toasted bottom bun then some lettuce and red onion. Add 1 or 2 of the pork cutlets over the top. If desired, add more sauce to the top bun and serve hot.