Cauliflower Marinade Mix
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, Sliced 1 Inch Thick (saving any extra or broken pieces)
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 2 Tablespoons of Brazilian Steakhouse Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
Mushroom Marinade Mix
- 1 Bunch Yellow Oyster Mushrooms
- 8 Oz. of Baby Bella (Crimini) Mushrooms, Sliced
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves, Smashed and Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Curly Parsley, Chopped
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 2 Onions, Sliced 1/2" Thick
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Spinach
- 1 Handful of Melody Grape Tomatoes
- 3/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Romano Blend Cheese
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
Marinate the sliced and broken pieces of cauliflower in a freezer bag with all the ingredients in the Cauliflower Marinade Mix group. Gently knead the bag to combine, then let marinade for 20 minutes.
Marinate the mushrooms in a freezer bag with the ingredients in the Mushroom Marinade Mix for 20 minutes, carefully keeping the onions together. Leave a little parsley for garnishing.
Wash your spinach and set aside.
Turn your Blackstone griddle to medium high heat. Spread about a tbsp of butter on the hot griddle and add your cauliflower. Let cook 5 minutes. Flip and using a basting dome to steam for 3 minutes, then let cook uncovered for 4-5 more minutes or until cooked through. Use a toothpick to check for doneness to your liking. Set aside and top with cheese to melt.
Adding a little more butter in two spots, cook the onions and mushrooms separately in a little butter until done to your liking. I like mushrooms cooked no longer than 3 minutes and onions to have a nice char but still a little crunch, about 4 minutes on each side. Remove from griddle once cooked.
Throw the spinach on the griddle in the flavored oil and butter left on the grill to cook for 1-2 minutes.
Arrange your vegetables on top of the spinach and garnish with tomatoes, cheese, and chopped parsley.