- Oct 26, 2018
Marinated Flat Iron Steak
- 1 1/2 Lb. of Flat Iron Steak
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
Add all marinade ingredients to a gallon-sized resealable bag. Seal the bag and mix well.
Add steak to the bag, seal the bag closed, and knead until steak is completely coated.
Place bag in the fridge and allow steak to marinade for at least 2 hours (or up to 8 hours).
Heat your griddle to high heat and coat with a thin layer of olive oil or butter.
Remove steak from marinade, shake off excess, and discard marinade.
Cook steaks on hot grill to desired doneness (internal temperature of 130-135 degrees for medium-rare).