- 1/2 Cup of Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Dried Basil
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 2 Lb. of Flat Iron or Top Sirloin Steak (Cut in 1-inch Cubes)
Combine soy sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, and pepper in sealable gallon-sized plastic bag. Knead well to combine all ingredients.
Add steak cubes into marinade bag and knead well to coat evenly.
Place in refrigerator 2-24 hours.
Heat griddle to high heat and coat evenly with olive oil.
Add steak bites to griddle and cook to desired doneness (approximately 5 minutes or 145 degrees internal temperature for âmediumâ steak bites)
*Pro Tip* using a colander to strain excess marinade from your steak bites makes griddle clean up even easier.