- Nov 13, 2023
- 1 lb white button mushrooms, cleaned and thickly sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- Cooking oil
- 1 lb chicken thigh, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
In a medium bowl, marinate the chicken with dark soy sauce, regular soy sauce, oyster sauce, ground white pepper, baking soda, chicken bouillon, and sesame oil. Let the chicken marinate for at least 20 minutes, but for full flavor, marinate for 1 hour.
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken bouillon, sugar, white ground pepper, cornstarch, and water. Mix well and set aside.
Heat a griddle or pan on high heat with cooking oil. Steam the carrots and zucchinis under a cooking dome for 2-3 minutes or until slightly softened. Keep it covered.
On the opposite side of the griddle, sauté onions and garlic until translucent. Add the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
Combine carrots, zucchinis, and chicken. Pour the stir-fry sauce over everything and toss until everything is evenly coated and the chicken is cooked through. The sauce should thicken due to the cornstarch.
Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!