- May 20, 2020
Nate's Favorite Breakfast Sammich
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 4 maple sausage patties
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 eggs
- Blackstone Breakfast Blend Seasoning
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 potato rolls, sliced
- Heat your Blackstone to medium-high heat and cook your bacon and sausage patties.
- Move a bit of the bacon fat over and cook your eggs in the bacon fat sunny side up. Add a bit of Blackstone Breakfast Seasoning.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce. Using a whisk, mix evenly and reserve for later.
- Once your sausage and bacon are fully cooked, stack the bacon on top of the sausage and add a piece of American cheese over the top to melt.
- Toast your potato rolls and add some of the sauce to the bottom piece of bread then add the sausage, bacon and cheese.
- Once your eggs are cooked the way you like, place them on the top of your sandwich and finish with the top bun.
Recipe by Chef Nathan Lippy